Fill Out Forms
Fill Out Forms
Health and Benefits:
Information and Instructions
What is this program?
- This program uses interviews to collect information about you to fill out court forms. These are the official CO State Judicial Branch forms that you will be able to print out and file with the Court.
How does this work?
- Not all fields are required, but those that are required are in red, and you should answer as much information as you can.
- When you are finished, you will get an electronic file of the forms with the information you provided. This file can be opened using Microsoft Word or other word processors. You can save this electronic copy and type in more information later, or print and add information by hand.
Can I save my answers?
- Before you begin the interview, you will be given the chance to create an account to save your progress and answers. Click on the "Sign Up to Save Your Work" button before you begin. You should do this if you don’t think you’ll have enough time to finish the interview, or if you aren’t sure you have all the paperwork or information you will need.
- If you do not create an account and save your work, you will have to start from the beginning if you find an error or want to come back later.
- Your saved answers are kept private. You can use your saved answers to fill in more than one form to save you time. If you save your answers, you can delete them once you have all the forms you need.
- If you cannot print from the computer you are working on, you can save your answers and log in on another computer so you do not need to start from the beginning.
- When you return to the interview and load your saved answers, you can jump back to any point of the interview.