Housing Discrimination

What about the Courts

  • Filing for Change of Venue PDF

    You can request a change in the place where your case will be heard (venue) for several reasons, including that you want the case transferred to the county where you live. Click on the document for instructions and forms. Content Detail

    Colorado Legal Services