Ask the Court to Waive Filing Fees

You can ask the court if they will allow you not to pay any court filing fees by completing and filing JDF 205 and 206.

To complete JDF 205, please click here click on Get Started, and follow the instructions to complete the form online. At the end of the process you will have a completed form you can print or save to your computer.

To complete JDF 206, click here.

For a list of filing fee amounts click here.

This communication is made available by Colorado Legal Services, Inc., (CLS), as a public service and is issued to inform not to advise.  No person should attempt to interpret or apply any law without the assistance of an attorney.  The opinions expressed in this communication are those of the authors and not those of CLS or its funding sources.  If you need advice on this or any other legal problem, consult an attorney of your own choosing.  If you cannot afford an attorney, talk to Colorado Legal Services, 303.837.1312.

Last Review and Update: Sept. 2019

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents