Help Available, Boulder County Fires
A Disaster Assistance Center is open for those impacted by the fires. Consultations for property loss and recovery and filing claims, financial and food assistance and more will be available. Click here for more information in English y Espanol.
Legal Resources Available
- Here (English, Espanol) is some information about how to navigate rental issues following wind and fire damage.
What legal needs occur during a disaster, and when?
- Here is a summary of legal needs that might be identified following a natural disaster and a timeline of when they might occur.
- Here is a list of legal resources available during a disaster from the disasterlegalaid.org site
Additional Helpful Resources
- This site has information about where to find food banks, available housing resources (for humans and animals) including Denver apartment finders, mental health services, where to get help to replace lost documents, how to get prescriptions filled and much more.
- The Boulder Bar Association site here has a list of resources available to help.
- Find additional helpful resources here on the CO Bar association website.