Help Available, Boulder County Fires
- 877-370-1216 - the Colorado Bar Association (CBA) has launched this CO Distaster Legal Help Hotline for those impacted by the Boulder Fires.
Legal Resources Available
- Here (English, Espanol) is some information about how to navigate rental issues following wind and fire damage.
- Rental Property Information - Frequently Asked Questions (from the CO Depart. of Regulatory Agencies)
- Underinsurance - Marshal Fire Response - Frequently Asked Questions (from the CO Depart. of Regulatory Agencies)
What legal needs occur during a disaster, and when?
- Here is a summary of legal needs that might be identified following a natural disaster and a timeline of when they might occur.
- Here is a list of legal resources available during a disaster from the disasterlegalaid.org site
Additional Helpful Resources
- This site has information about where to find food banks, available housing resources (for humans and animals) including Denver apartment finders, mental health services, where to get help to replace lost documents, how to get prescriptions filled and much more.
- The Boulder Bar Association site here has a list of resources available to help.
- Find additional helpful resources here on the CO Bar association website.
- Current needs, including donations and volunteer opportunities, can be found here.